Definitions and interpretation
: Datacollectively all information that you submit toCROWDJET LTD via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws ; Cookiesa small text file placed on your computer by thisWebsitewhen you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Data Protection Laws any applicable law relating to the processing of
GDPR the General Data Protection Regulation (EU)
CROWDJET LTD, or us CROWDJET LTD, a company incorporated
www.crowdjeteis.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- references to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or appendices are to sub-clauses, clauses
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
- For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, CROWDJET LTD is the “data controller”.
This means that CROWDJET LTD determines the purposes for
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
7. date of birth;
9. job title;
11. contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
12. demographic information such as postcode, preferences
13. financial information such as
15. web browser type and version (automatically collected);
16. operating system (automatically collected);
17. a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
7. data is given to us by you;
8. data is received from other sources; and
9. data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
7. CROWDJET LTD will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
8. when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other
1. when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
2. when you complete surveys that we use for research purposes (although you are not obliged to
respond to them);
1. when you enter a competition or promotion through a social media channel;
2. when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise;
3. when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
4. when you use our services;
Data that is received from third parties
8. CROWDJET LTD will receive Data about you from the following third parties:
9. Marketing Partners;
Data that is collected automatically
9. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
10. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This
1. we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed “Cookies”.
Our use of Data
10. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you
with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
1. internal record keeping;
2. improvement of our
3. transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
4. contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail.
Such information may be used to
1. contact user about products and services;
11. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
12. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we’ll need your consent, whether via an
opt-in or soft-opt-in:
1. soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have
1. for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we’ll provide.
2. if you are not satisfied
3. When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for
14. We may use your Data to show you CROWDJET LTD adverts and other content on
Who we share Data with
15. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
16. any of our group companies or affiliates – to ensure the proper administration of your website
1. our employees, agents and/or professional advisors – to obtain advice from professional
1. third party service providers who provide services to us which require the processing of
personal data – to help
1. relevant authorities – to facilitate the detection of crime or the collection of taxes or duties;
Keeping Data secure
16. We will use technical and
17. access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
18. we store your Data on secure servers.
19. payment details are encrypted using SSL technology (typically you will see a lock icon or
17. We are certified to
18. Technical and
If you suspect any misuse or loss or
19. If you want detailed information from
20. Unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law, we will only hold your Data
21. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax
22. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
23. Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at
1. Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
2. Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
3. Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to “block” us from using your Data or
1. Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
2. Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for
23. To make
24. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled
The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
25. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed
Links to other websites
permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was originally supplied to us.
28. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
29. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
30. This Website may place and access certain Cookies on your computer. CROWDJET LTD uses
Cookies to improve your experience of using the Website. CROWDJET LTD has carefully chosen these Cookies and has taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and respected at all times.
31. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
32. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message
33. This Website may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookie Purpose
Strictly necessary cookies These are cookies that are required for
Analytical/performance cookies They allow us to
Functionality cookies These are used to
Targeting cookies These cookies record your visit to our website,
the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising
34. You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
35. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most
36. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time;
37. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you
38. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to
aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
41. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or
42. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales.
All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact CROWDJET LTD by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
We use the following strictly necessary cookies:
Description of Cookie Purpose
Strictly necessary cookies We use this session cookie to remember you and
maintain your session whilst you are using our website
We use the following analytical/performance cookies:
Description of Cookie Purpose
Analytical or performance cookies We use this cookie to help us
use the website
We use the following functionality cookies:
Description of Cookie Purpose
Functional cookies We use this cookie to identify your computer and
We use the following targeting cookies:
Description of Cookie Purpose
Targeting cookies We use this cookie to enable us to show you
adverts while you are browsing our website and other websites on the internet